Thursday, January 8, 2009

Super fun at the Playboy Mansion

I had a great trip to California. It was a quick weekend trip. Meet up with a few of my model friends. I had one of them come with me to the Playboy Party at the Mansion. Diana volunteered to be my assistant. She was one of the most beautiful assistant's I have had in a long time. Well it was my first time to visit the Playboy Mansion. It was a thrill as we enter the gate and drove up the curved drive way to the familiar site I've seen on TV and playboy magazines. Hef's beautiful home.
We got there early before the party started so I can set up to bodypaint 5 models for the party. As soon as the girls arrived I got busy painting the first girl.

So I had 4 hours to body paint 5 beauty's. When I paint I usually use an airbrush, but decided to hand paint all the girls. No airbrushing on this trip. Good old fashion freehand action! Things went smoothly. Got everyone painted in time for the red carpet. At one point all the girls wanted to bodypaint me. I'm not use to getting body painted. They started tugging on my shirt as I was in the middle of finishing the last girl. But I was a professional and told them I must finish the job first and I'd let them paint me after hours.

There is only one girl in red above that wasn't painted. She was my assistant. I had Diana help me bodypaint one of the girls that night. Diana had no body painting experience. She helped me color in the checker flag on Heather Rene Smith (Playboy's Feb 2007 Playmate) the last girl on the right side of the picture.
Here I am posing with beautiful girls I met there for the first time. Loved painting them!!!
Well my duty was done and off I was to enjoy the party. I hang out and watched the girls walk around wearing nothing but shoes and paint. As the girls walked around they were constantly being stopped for photos. Walking around like super stars!



Ludacris preformed later that night. Had the place rocking! Beautiful women everywhere dressed in lingerie and sexy club wear. I run into a few playmates that I have shot in the passed. Usually glamour stuff. Love glamour. The night went by quick and before you knew it, it all came to an end. Well enclosing, it was a great experience I soon won't forget. I want to say special thanks to Mr. Hefner and Michael Rypel for having me at their event.
I woke up early next morning realizing it's time to head back home. My weekend trip ended with a good flight back and beautiful landscapes as I glanced out the window.Feel free to visit and check out my work on my Website: www.neyrot.com or my myspace page: www.myspace.com/jneyrot

No comments:

Post a Comment