Thursday, January 8, 2009

My trip to the Playboy Mansion

I'll be heading to the Playboy Mansion. It will be my first trip there! I'm a photographer as well as a body painter. So I'm going to the Playboy Mansion to body paint for an event called THE GREAT AMERICAN FANTASY. Anyone wanting to attend this event can go to this website: www.garkickoff.com for details. So I'll be blogging about my weekend trip to California. I'm very fortunate that I get to photograph beautiful women and body painting them as well. Plus as a bonus I get to travel to places I would never imagine going to.

So I'm starting to get ready by drawing designs that I would be body painting on the girls. Tomorrow I'll be visiting the art store for supplies. I'm so excited about this weekend. All my friends wishing they could come with me. I have to say this is on my list of things to do at least once in my life. After this weekend I can scratch this one of the list! Like I said I get to go on really cool assignments. I'd like to share with you all. So check back from time to time.

No comments:

Post a Comment